No, I don’t think that it’s old. But yes, I do think that it is a milestone in my life.
Sweet 16. Legal 18. Entering the 20s.
And soon, the 30s…
Inspired during my Kilimanjaro climb in January, I’ve decided to mark this milestone in a special way.
Every month until my birthday (in October), I am going to do something that I’ve never done before. Ten months until October. Ten months until 30.
And of course… I’m going to blog about it 🙂
- January – Climb Mount Kilimanjaro
- February – Donate my pony tail to locks of love (and get a new ‘do)
- March – Experience weightlessness in a floating bath
- April – Try my hands at tiling (and get one step closer to a finished laundry room)
- May – Starting Running
- June – nothing… yet…
- July –Try whale watching
- August – Sailing
- September – CN Tower EdgeWalk
- October 1– Niagra Falls (to make up for nothing in June)
- October 2- TBC…piercing? tattoo? brazilian bikini wax?